Comments

  1. Will you post the latest image? Also, plan on bringing your materials back during the next class and we'll find a permanent spot for them.

    I also need you to pst the images you have of your breadth. Let me know when you have those up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adelaide, you still haven't posted your breadth images or an update on your concentration piece. What I need is a consistent posting of what you're working on both in school and at home. You can certainly post images from the nights you go to the PA Center and figures you've worked on as well. Those would make excellent breadth. What about the ideas we discussed weeks ago about working some of the images you have? I also need a timeline for when you think you'll be completing work. time is actually getting short and you'll need to be well into your concentration by Christmas break. Please post and let me see where you're at.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment